Nevada Women’s Fund 2019 Grant Awards
The Nevada Women’s Fund Board of Directors will award two, $25,000 grants in 2019 to nonprofit organizations providing programs or services that empower women to uplift their lives and those of their families.
The Nevada Women’s Fund provides funding for ongoing programs and/or new projects as well as start-up funding for new organizations in northern Nevada. In making allocation decisions, NWF places a priority on funding projects that demonstrate successful and efficient uses of resources and collaborations.
NWF Will Not Fund
- Capital campaigns
- Religious activities
- Political campaigns and activities
- Retroactive funding
- Fundraising events
- Reduction of an operating deficit or to liquidate debt
- Government agencies
- Organizations outside the northern Nevada community
NWF requires a quarterly program evaluation to be submitted for each funded grant that presents the following:
- Strategies and activities for program implementation
- Impact on community and constituents
- Opportunities and challenges associated with efforts toward collaboration with other community organizations.
Dates to Remember
April 15th, 2019 — On April 15th, a link will be provided on this website to access the Nevada Women’s Fund Letter of Interest Form.
May 17th, 2019 – This is the closing date for nonprofit organizations to submit a Letter of Interest.
July 1st, 2019 – Applicants will be notified as to whether or not Nevada Women’s Fund will invite them to a submit full grant applications.
July 28, 2019 – Full grant applications for invited organizations are due back to Nevada Women’s Fund.
September 1, 2019 — Grant award will be announced.
Email questions to email@example.com.