- NWF scholarships are designated for women residents of northern Nevada.
- Women attending school at a northern Nevada institution.
- If an applicant wishes to pursue a course of study that is not offered at a northern Nevada institution, the NWF will consider allocating a scholarship for pursuit of study at an out-of-region or out-of-state institution.
- Eligible candidates will take a minimum of 6-8 credits per semester.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited two or four year degree or certifying program.
- Cumulative GPA of a 3.0.
Posted in: Scholarship FAQs