The Nevada Women’s Fund makes philanthropy simple to inspire achievement in hopeful women and families:
- General donation: Make an unrestricted donation to the Nevada Women’s Fund
- Scholarship: Form an education scholarship for award to a deserving northern Nevada woman (minimum annual amount $1,500)
- Giving Circle: Become a member by making a 3-year commitment to award grant funding for needed community services (minimum $2,500 and above annually)
- Endowment: Establish an endowment account with a minimum and principal donation of $10,000, held in perpetuity.
- Alumni Council: Join the Council at a $350 membership per year as a former board member to support the NWF and be part of an exciting group that does great things for the Fund and finds ways to socialize and stay connected
For additional information on donation opportunities, contact the Nevada Women’s Fund at (775) 786-2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer to inspire achievement by becoming a board member, being a representative on a board committee, assisting with special events and much more.